MicroSuede Comfee Cushion
While relaxing watching your favourite shows, MicroSuede Comfee Cushion offers massage on demand!
Vibration increases blood flow and oxygen to the muscles, helping your body to release the tension and stress from the muscles. This relieves pain.
MicroSuede is a luxurious suede-like upholstery fabric. It's durable and easy to clean. It's an ideal fabric for those who enjoy a soft to the touch feel.
Great for sore, tired, overused muscles and diabetics who want to work on their leg and foot circulation.
- Portable – Great for car, home, office or patio.
- Gentle – A simply soothing vibration.
- 120 Hours Battery Life
- Works on your back, legs, shoulders or tired feet.
- BEFORE USE CONSULT A PHYSICIAN IF YOU HAVE A PACEMAKER OR ANY OTHER SERIOUS MEDICAL CONDITION
What People Are Saying
- "Wanted to write you and tell you how amazing your comfee cushion has worked for me. I received it as a Christmas gift this year (2011). I had been experiencing edema, lower leg and foot swelling, which lead to horrible leg cramps in the middle of the night. I used it under my calves and feet for 20 min in the am and 20 min in the evening while I read my paper or book. After just one day I saw a noticable reduction of the leg swelling, after 2 days the leg cramps stopped completely, and after the 3rd day my legs were back to normal size as the swelling was gone. I couldn't believe how well the vibration works to help move the fluid out. I tell all my friends and family it's my miracle pillow. I am still using it every day and enjoying. The nurse at the residence where I live is also very impressed with the results and has ordered a few pillows to use with other residents here at my building. Thanks so much and you have to get these cushions out to more people like me!"
Canadian Hand-Made Vibrating Pillows – Comfee Cushions By Comfee Living
Do not use more than one hour at a time. Wash in cold water iby hand and hang or lay flat to dry. If you prefer you can spot clean with a soapy cloth. Uses 2 size 'D' batteries.