Currently we prepare shipments daily, Mon-Friday. We cover the cost of shipping and always choose the quickest delivery time to your destination. Please fully inspect your shipment, immediately upon its arrival. Any report of damages must take place within 3 business days of delivery. In the event that there are damages, please keep all original packaging. Digital photos of the damage would be greatly appreciated, as this will help with the damage claim. You can email damage reports and photos to email@example.com or call us at 905-465-5620.
Product Issue & Return Info-Warranty
You have a 1 year limited warranty. We require that you follow 2 simple usage rules to avoid voiding your 1 year warranty. Rule #1 Maximum run time on the comfee cushion is 1 hr consecutively. Rule #2 Do not expose the comfee cushion to extreme hot or cold temperatures. We stand 100% behind our product and should there be any issue or question please don't hesitate to call or email us.
We promise to always find a mutually agreeable solution. At Comfee Living we pride ourselves on product innovation and customer service excellence. We are always striving to find new ways to improve our product and service. We welcome your comments and/or suggestions.
However, we do NOT accept returns after purchase because of sanitary reasons. We will not resell returned items because of potential contamination or contact with pet allergens, bed bugs, and smoking households after it left our facility or sales environment.
What we do with your personally identifiable information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
- your Our Company user ID and password (if applicable)
- any account-preference information you provide us
- your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating where your computer is located on the Internet
- session data for your login session, so that our computer can ‘talk’ to yours while you are logged in
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission — although unless you opt out (see below), we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service;
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
Additionally, we will not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of , its users, or - others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our website(s); research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
Our Company uses “cookies” to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Web site(s).
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- to log off the Our Company website when you are finished;
- to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Notice to European Union users
Our Company‘s operations are located primarily in Canada. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) to Canada. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
Information collected from children
You must be at least 13 years old to use this website and service(s). Our Company does not knowingly collect information from children under 13.
Questions or comments?